The last months i was working on a huge iOS update for the app Bluristic.
I also made a small Videotutorial “how to blur the background”. There will be more of these tutorials when i find some time for it.
Here are the main new features of the update:
– two tracking points
– enable/disable tracking
– double exposure when disabled tracking
– tracking points can now stick to an object during the preview
– three new capture modes
– one capture mode allows creating small gifs animations
– saving and loading RAW Capture is now possible
– auto contrast correction added
– histogram manipulation possible
– small layout updates
– Instagram export tool
Hope you like it. More detailed explanations will come in the next posts.
For android i can only add some of these features. Working on this the next weeks.